Frequently Asked Questions
Your First Visit
What to expect at your first visit to our office. Read More >
Medications to Avoid Prior to Surgery
Please note: failure to discontinue these meds may result in the cancellation of your surgery. Read More >
Herbal Remedies to Discontinue Prior to Surgery
A brief listing. Read More >
For Women at High Risk for Breast Cancer
Women can be at increased risk for breast cancer because they have inherited what is commonly known as the “breast cancer gene.” These are two genes also known as BRCA1 and BRCA2. Read More >
Causes and Treatments of Constipation
Constipation is a decrease in the frequency of bowel movements, difficulty in passing stool, hard stools, incomplete emptying of the bowel, or any combination of these. Read More >
- How soon after my mastectomy can I drive?
- How long should I be off work after this surgery?
- Will the surgery leave a dent in my breast? How will my breast look after the surgery?
- Where will the scar be?
- How soon will I know my pathology results?
- Will my family doctor get a copy of my results and other information about my surgery?
- Will I need to stay in the hospital after my surgery?
- What can I expect on the day of my surgery?
- When can I get a prosthesis after my mastectomy?